If you are fond of battle royale games and have tried your skills on most of these games, you might have heard or even played Clash Royale as well. For new players, Clash Royale is actually a strategy-based game which provides the number of features that help you in fighting against the enemies and make your survival possible till the end. This way, you can become the last man standing on the battlefield.
In this game, when you fight hard to become the winner of battles, you require matching up the perfect cards to build the strongest combinations and lead the arena. Here, you are going to build a powerful deck in Clash Royale with a step by step guide.
- The very first step is to define your deck like choosing a win condition which does the maximum damage to the towers of your opponents. So, build a deck around your chosen win condition, some of them are Hog Rider, Balloon, X-Bow, Graveyard, Musketeers, Split lane and many others.
- Now, you need to decide a deck archetype such as beatdown, siege, control, spell bait, hybrid, etc. where each archetype has its own strengths and weaknesses. So, before deciding a deck archetype, you must be clear about all of them to make the right choice.
- Always make a goal for an average Elixir cost such as 3.0-4.0. You can have cheaper or heavy decks, but they have their own drawbacks. So, make sure to have an average Elixir cost for the perfect balance of your playstyle.
- Always keep in mind what your playstyle is, like whether you want a fast deck to attack the enemies continuously or you want a slow deck to build momentum or you want both, the selection of playstyle completely depends on you. Here, choosing fast decks require speedy Hog Riders, Elite Barbarians or Goblins, whereas, on the other hand, slow decks require Golem or executioner.
- You need to get troops with different counters like attacking air, damaging splash, dealing heavy target damage and others. You require having each of them on your deck with the aim to make it strong and effective.
- If you ever notice that there are a lot of enemies in your arena, you will have to gain the win condition or defensive units with a strong counter to them.
After defining your deck, now it’s time to filling the individual roles
- Choosing win condition support help in defeating the counters, like you can choose P.E.K.K.A for good wizard, support cards such as Valkyrie, Musketeer, Witch, and others, and even fireballies.
- Next, you need to fill in the defensive cards, which are generally slow-moving cards but are highly effective in protecting your towers.
- You can use utility cards or cycle cards whenever you want, as they both can help in making positive Elixir trades.
- Adding a building is one of the beneficial parts of your defense, so your deck must have the one capable enough to damage the enemy troops.
- Never forget to place at least one spell in your deck as they are highly helpful in finishing towers.
- Always play in a way so that you do not end up having four or more dead cards in your hands. It forces to leak Elixir and can make your move riskier.
Follow these steps, build a powerful deck and win a game.